Friday, June 8, 2012

MDS - Angry Birds Hugs and Kisses

I create some Angry Birds coloring books with book rings for the little kids.


I love the last page.  They finally found a pig that they like!


Even these Angry Birds will finally be Happy Birds.  They will give Piglet many Hugs and Kisses!  This is not my original idea, but I generate the labels myself from My Digital Studio (MDS). 



For a 30-day free trial of MDS, click HERE.  To place your order, click HERE

Follow me on Pinterest HERE for more Angry Birds Party ideas that I use.

Enjoy!

Danee

2 comments:

  1. I love love love all your angry bird posts but MDS eludes me and it just doesn't come as common sense when I try creating on there. Any MDS for Dummies tips?
    Christi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christi! I create all of these labels on a 8-1/2" x 11" sheet from the Multiple Output Options on MDS as "Create Your Own" option. The basic instruction is from this post.

      Angry Birds Party Invitations

      Then I copy and paste to duplicate the entire sheet of paper before I print them out. Have fun!

      For those of you who don't own MDS yet, there is a free 30-day trial right now. Please see the link on this post.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!