Sunday, October 16, 2011

SpongeBog Party Favors

I had a workshop on Saturday and one of the little girls, kept asking me if I have anything with SpongeBob.


Well, Anna, you are lucky! I made these favors for my kids' Birthday Party a few months ago. The favor bag was altered to add felt eyes, cut out with Circle #2 and Daisy dies. The nose was hand stitched and red glitter was added for his freckles.


These are gum rolls with Gary, SpongeBob's pet, on them. The back has a magnet. I made the spots using left over rubbers with my Crop-A-Dile and mount them onto a clear block. That's why I get that consistency with the spots on his shell.


These are SpongeBob and Patrick Post-It Note key chains. The large star is retired since I made these, BUT it is now in the Clearance Rack for a steal! Click here to purchase it now before it's gone!

Have fun! TFL!

Danee

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!