Saturday, June 2, 2012

MDS - Angry Birds Eggs

Let the fun begins today!


Warning to the pigs!  They better not eat these eggs.


These are egg-shaped chalks that I add labels generate from My Digital Studio (MDS) for the younger kids. (The pigs will be squashed by these giant eggs if they try to steal them!)  Click HERE for a 30-day free trial of MDS.


The older kids get gum balls in 1" x 8" cellophane bags with a topper for their eggs .  My son and I found this stamp set (which I had to condition and unmount) at an Asian gift store.  I heat emboss the image before coloring it with Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie markers, mount it onto a scallop square before pop it up on the folded piece of Daffodil Delight card stock.


To place your order, click HERE.   Follow me on Pinterest HERE for more Angry Birds Party ideas that I use.  Until tomorrow...

Enjoy!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!