Tuesday, June 5, 2012

MDS - Angry Birds Sausage Patties

I saw the idea of Angry Birds fried eggs served for a party on the web, so I thought why not create sausage patties?  So I create these.


These peppermint patties are so perfect for Angry Birds Sausage Patties.


I sandwich the patties in between the new Gumball Green (such a perfect color for the pigs) card stock scallop circles.  I add MDS labels on the back.  I stamp the pigs in matching color ink for the front.  The new ink pad is really awesome!  It is wet long enough for me to sprinkle some clear embossing powder and heat emboss these pigs. :) (No pigs are harmed during this process.)

For a 30-day free trial of MDS, click HERE.  To place your order, click HERE

Follow me on Pinterest HERE for more Angry Birds Party ideas that I use.

Enjoy!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!