Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kim's Christmas Gift Card Holder

So I was telling my family that my husband looked like Asian Richard Gere when he was trying out some suits and everyone seemed to know who I was talking about. During Christmas party, I was telling them that my Sister-In-Law told me, "So you married Richard Gere. I married Charles Bronson!" You can see the difference in generations as all the older folks were laughing while "the kids" in their late 20s/early 30s were like, "Huh?" Anyhow, Kim, my niece and God-daughter, made me this card for Christmas from her computer. I love her humors, creativity and uniqueness! This was one of the reasons why we laughed so much!!! Thanks, Kim!

(Click on image to enlarge.)

I happened to make this gift card holder for her since she's the only one drinking Peet's Coffee. No replicates.


I found this idea from Catherine Pooler from her Christmas Gift Bag for the 12 Weeks of Christmas. I love it so much I recreate it using my Chocolate Matchbook from this post, adding just an extra 1/2" for the scallop edges. To close it, all I did was wrap the strings from the gloves around the brad. Kim loves it!


Stamp Set: Petite Pairs

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Frostwood Lodge DSP

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: Antique Brads, Stitched Felts

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!