Friday, June 1, 2012

The Birds Are Calling!

Today is a starting of Stampin' Up! new catalog!  I've updated my side bars with the new on-line catalogs.   No, I haven't gotten a chance to play with my new toys yet.  Tomorrow is my two sons' birthday party.  I got a lot of Angry Birds favors to share with you!  My first favor is not stamp related.


I got these bird whistles from Oriental Trading.  I modified them to add the angry eyebrows.


I started out by adding felt eyebrows, but decided to go with the hand-drawn eyebrows instead.

For reference as to where I got my ideas, please check out this Pinterest Board of mine here. No, I don't pin a lot - just enough for you to see the comparison of what I make to what inspires me. :)

Enjoy!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!