Friday, October 14, 2011

Snoopy's houses!

A couple of weeks ago, my upline Suzie sent me a picture of a Christmas house using the Milk Carton die. I broke mine out and created a bird house.


My son, Ryan, mentioned that he hasn't been to Great America Parkway (GAP) lately and then my younger son, Jake, said that he wanted to go see Snoopy (GAP). So we created the yellow snoopy house on a fly! Then I look it up. It looks like Snoopy's house is red. I also changed his head from the old small oval punch (retired) to the bird punch. I think they turned out really cute! Let me know if you like it!

Edit for update: I got requests for what I use to make Snoopy. Here are the punches.

Word Window (as an anchor for the rest of the body)
Bird Punch - the wing part/Small Oval (face)
1" Circle (body and 2 slivers for the hair and colar)
1/2" cut in halves (feet/hand)
Blossom Petals Builder (ear)
1/4" hand-held circle (retired) - of all the circles, this one seems to fit him the best :)
black marker

I also use Stampin' Dimensionals (in front of the body and hand) for the one on the red house so you it can be viewed better.

Have fun!

Danee

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I can't wait to see what else you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea. I'm going to make these for all my families dogs for Christmas and put dog treats in them with a tag with each dogs name. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute idea! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this idea of snoopy. He is one of my favorites. Thanks!!! Dani

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute! Do make them for partys?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!