Wednesday, June 6, 2012

MDS - Angry Birds Play Doughs

I never really like (cleaning up) play doughs!  Upon hearing that it's good for child development to improve handwriting and such, I decide to allow my kids to have play doughs in the house.  The moment that happened last Christmas, my husband and I spent a lot of time picking up and scraping dried play doughs after the Christmas party!  We tossed all of them in the trash and Jake still got a full set of Cookie Monster toys without play doughs.  I learned to make home made play doughs for him and asked him to clean up after he's done.

Anyway, I want to make some play doughs and give them to his friends and cousins.  However, I realize I don't have enough containers.  In looking for the containers, I found these colorful containers with play doughs in them.  So I decide to add Angry Birds labels generate from My Digital Studio (MDS) to them.  What should we call these favors for the Angry Birds theme?


Maybe Angry Birds Saliva?  Swallows build their nest with their saliva and it's very expensive.  Kids can build sling shots and Angry Birds with these and it would be inexpensive!


For a 30-day free trial of MDS, click HERE.  To place your order, click HERE

Follow me on Pinterest HERE for more Angry Birds Party ideas that I use.

Enjoy!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!