Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Post It Note Holders


These Post It Note holders were in a box that I showed you late last year from this post.


I started out by CASEing the butterfly PIN holder from Angie Juda.  This is from the Flight of Butterfly stamp set which will be retired after tomorrow.


I exchange the butterfly for the bird using the Bird Builder Punch.


For the last one, I stamp the leaf from a Hostess stamp set called Faith in Nature which will also be retired after tomorrow.  I use the Baby Wipe technique along with heat embossing for the leaf.  Make sure you grab these before they are gone!
Have a great day!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!