Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Owl Backpacks

Ok, two posts in one day as I can't wait to share this with you!  I saw some great (real) owl backpacks out there lately and they are cute!  After seeing a backpack made by Wendy Bell using the Fancy Favor and Top Note Dies, I decided to make some Owl Backpacks!


Which one do you like?  I decided to use the Chalkboard Technique to send the "Thank You" message.  The front pocket holds a Ghirardelli chocolate square.  There's plenty of room from the inside to put more treats in.  I use the lollipop stick as a chalk for the owl on the right, but I have a lot of trouble keeping it in place.  I'll have more of these to show you next week.

Have a nice day, owlways!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!