Monday, February 18, 2013

Upcycled Disinfecting Wipe Containers

I will be posting some different upcycled and DIY projects to use at home.  I found the idea to organize the grocery bags on Pinterest.  They come in really handy as we no longer get them from our grocery stores any more this year


I re-use the Chlorox and Lysol Disinfecting Wipe containers and remove the labels.  I prefer the Chlorox containers as I don't have to do the extra step of cutting the inside out so it would not rip the bags.


I cut 2 pieces of DSP for each container:  7" x 12" and 7" x 2-1/2".  Glue the paper into the containers using Modge Podge. 


I also create a couple of stamped labels and seal the DSP and labels with 3 coats of MO.  It will be clear when it's dried.


I folded the bags in half and line up the handle on top of the bottom of another bag and roll (the bag on top).  The last bag's handle is folded to the side for the pull out.  I get more than 20 bags in one container.  I put one in each bathroom to line up our trash can and one in the car.  Lately, I found myself using them when I go to the grocery stores because I forget to bring my re-usable bags!


Can you "Imagine the possibilities to make it better?"   "It" is being our world. 

Have a great day!

Danee

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!