Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Angry Birds Magnets

I was not sure whether to call these Angry Birds Magnets or Gems!


These magnets will be Valentine's gifts for Ryan's classmates.


If you follow my Angry Birds Birthday Party on Pinterest, you might have noticed that I never did the magnets for the party favors.  I use the Accent Gems (about 30 gems/bag) I got at a dollar store, pictures generated using MDS, 1" Circle Punch and Modge Podge to glue them in.


The bottom sheet was printed at home and it didn't work very well.  I have to get the top sheet print from an office supply store.  Make sure you ask for Glossy Cover Sheet.


Glue the image to the Accent Gems and add 3 coats of MP.  Make sure to work in a well ventilate area and let the MP dry in between coatings.  I wait overnight before I add the magnets in the back.  I use the heavy duty magnets and E-6000 glue to glue them in.  


I add an Angry Birds Puzzle Eraser along with the magnet to the package.  I stamp the sentiment from Delightful Dozens on the Apothecary Framelit.


I also make some extra for my kid's Angry Birds Tic Tac Toe Game as their Valentine's gift.


Have a wonderful Valentines Day tomorrow!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!