Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Upcycled Baby Food Jars

I got a few baby food jars that I saved.


I clean them thoroughly before proceeding to the next step.


I add baking soda to the baby food containers.  I cut out a piece of fabric with the largest Scallop Circle Die, add a rubber band to hold it in place and then tie a nice ribbon around it.  Now I can place it in my freezer or fridge to take care of the odor and still look nice! After a couple of weeks, I will refill them with a fresh batch and use the old baking soda to clean my sink and drain.  There are hundred ways to use baking soda.

Let me know what you think.  Have a nice day!

Danee

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!