Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Upcycled Baby Food Jars

I got a few baby food jars that I saved.


I clean them thoroughly before proceeding to the next step.


I add baking soda to the baby food containers.  I cut out a piece of fabric with the largest Scallop Circle Die, add a rubber band to hold it in place and then tie a nice ribbon around it.  Now I can place it in my freezer or fridge to take care of the odor and still look nice! After a couple of weeks, I will refill them with a fresh batch and use the old baking soda to clean my sink and drain.  There are hundred ways to use baking soda.

Let me know what you think.  Have a nice day!

Danee

4 comments:

  1. Cute idea! You could even put one in the nursery to absorb odors, too! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE these!

    Hugs,

    Elise Cheval

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!