Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fancy Favor Owl Backpacks

So I modified the colors of the owl backpacks that you saw from this post.


These owls are made for the WCEA team members who were visiting my kid's school for the school accreditation the last few days. I used the Fancy Favor and Top Note Dies, 2-3/8" Circle punch for the wings, 5-Petal Punch for the nose, and 1", 3/4", and 1/2" for the eyes.


I used the sentiment from Word Play stamp set and the Chalk Technique.  I stamped the sentiment with White Craft Ink, embossed it with White Embossing Powder, and added white lines around with White Pencil.  I also sponged the edges and some random parts inside the black card stock.


The back looks like a backpack, of course!  You'll need one 4-1/2" and two 5" ribbons total.


You can get everything in one sheet of paper if you use the same color as I did on the previous post.


I couldn't help making an extra one for Valentines Day using the sentiment from Delightful Dozen stamp set!  Happy Valentines Day!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!