Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ninjas To Go

Don't you sometimes have trouble following all the names of the characters your kids talk about?  So I create all five color Ninjagos after this post to remember their names.


A few weeks ago, my uncle sent me a picture of a couple of men standing in the park holding a sign, "Ashes To Go" on Ash Wednesday.  He was wondering what else in America would be to go?  Here is another tip.  Whenever I mass-produce these little Nugget holders, I put them in the Stamp Cases flat with everything ready to go.  All I have to do is pop them up and put the Hershey's Nuggets inside when I am ready to finish.



Have a great day, Ninjas!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!