Thursday, March 7, 2013

Duck and Chick Post It Notes

It has been very nice and warm here.  So I have been outside my backyard more.  Does anybody have any idea on how to get rid of oxalis weeds naturally?  They look like 3-leaf clovers.  I got the boys to come out spraying the cracks of the pavers with a solution of soap and baking soda.  I have to wait to see if that work.  I also got the boys to dig bulbs, bugs, and slugs for the chickens while I weed.  Talking about chickens and worms and someone also asked me to make an owl, here is a picture of some of those critters that I did a few years ago.


Anyhow, on to my post for today.  I got inspired to make these little duck and chick Post It Notes when I saw the cute Coach duck keychain.


The idea to cut the Post It Note into different shapes comes from Becky Roberts' Butterfly PIN. Thank you, Becky!


Duck:  Circle #2 Die, 2-1/2" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, Small Oval, Modern Label, and Cupcake Builder Punches.


Chick:  Circle #2 Die, 2-1/2" Circle, 1-3/4" Circle, Petite Pennant Builder , Boho Blossoms, and Cupcake Builder, Bird Builder Punches.

Have a beautiful day!

Danee

3 comments:

  1. those are Post It note paper & not card stock?? Really a cute and clever idea...thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Card stock is used to decorate and sandwich between the Post It Notes.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!