Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hello Kitty Post It Note Keychains

Who love Hello Kitty?  I have some quick and easy Post It Note Keychains for you!  Well, at least for some friends I will be seeing today.


These are the small Post It Notes cover with card stock.  I cut the CS to 3-3/8" x 2-1/8" and score at 1-5/8" and 1-3/4" on the long side. 


Punches use:  Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Cupcake Builder and 1/4" Circle punches. 

I love the Tiny Tags stamp set.  It's so perfect for this little Hello Kitty!

Have a great weekend!

Danee

3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!!! I love it!! Need to make one for my daughter to put her diary key on. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, thanks for sharing.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!