Monday, January 23, 2012

Nutty Red Squirrel


This is the third Nugget Holder from my Cute Critters Collection - The Nutty Red Squirrel.  This big eye squirrel is absolutely "nut about you!"  He would do anything to declare his love for Valentines,  In a nutshell, he carves his love.

If you like this squirrel, make sure you sign up for Inking Everything with Becky!  You'll see more of my other punch art there.



Sale-A-Bration will begin in a few hours! We'll have something to celebrate about.  Can't wait!

Edit for Update:  I've created tutorial for this critter.  You can view this and the rest of my Cute Critter Collection on my Tutorials for Sale page.

Happy Chinese New Year, again!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!