Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Celebration Time!


It’s Celebration time!  I am so excited that we have started Sale-A-Bration, Stampin' Up!'s biggest promotion of the year, today!  Please click on the picture above or the SAB catalog on the right to view the catalog.

I've never done this before.  I like to kick off my Vietnamese New Year, Sale-A-Bration, and Valentines Celebration with the following promotions of my own.


You've seen these darling Nugget Critters:  Stinkin' Cute Skunk, Robbing Heart Raccoon, and Nutty Red Squirrel and many of you have asked for tutorials!  Thank you for the overwhelming requests!  They are great not only for Valentines, but for Baby Shower, Engagement, Bridal Shower, Wedding, Birthday, or even just a way of saying Thank You!  All you have to do is switch the center piece that they are holding.  Starting today until March 31, 2012, you can get tutorials for all three of these little Cute Critters, a collection of mine, for free with the following guidelines!

  1. Join my team!  When you join my team, you get all of Becky Roberts’ and my tutorials for free.  You’ll also get a discount on joining Inking Everything with Becky membership.  In additions to these, Stampin’ Up! is also having a promotion during Sale-A-Bration.  When you join during SAB, you save an additional $50 for the starter kit (NOW $125) and get a free Designer Series Paper or digital download EVERY MONTH that you are active, from February through December, 2012 (up to a $120 value)!  You can give this a try without any further obligation to purchase or host a workshop until June 30, 2012.  What more can we ask for?  So join now
  2. Spend $50 or more on Stampin Up! products (exclude shipping and tax), including on-line clearance rack, through me or my online store and you will get these tutorials for free!  This is on top of receiving the free SAB gift describes from the Sale-A-Brations catalog!  
What is it?  So you are already a demo or already have a demo?  That’s perfectly fine!  You can start purchasing these tutorials now and any time after.  I love to share my designs with you.  It's great that you can figure out all the punches on your own!  However, sometimes you might need a little help or you don't want to spend the time trying to figure them all out.  Since I spend extra time in writing these tutorials, I decide to charge a small fee.  For each critter tutorial, it’s only $1.99!  For all three Cute Critters Collection tutorial it’s only $4.99!  You can head on over my Tutorials for Sale page to select.

Thank you for your support and I am looking forward to a great year with all of you!  Let's stamp on!

Danee

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danee...

    Just bought your Critters.... So, So CUTE!! Great Job on your Tutorials... Thank You...

    Faith

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!