Monday, January 9, 2012

Embossed Heart Frame - Love You

I love CAS! It stands for Clean And Simple, but in this case to me, it's Cute And Simple as well! Today, I want to share with you something you can do with your Framelits Dies. I use the Heart Framelits Die to emboss the center.


I've seen other demos using 2 silicone pads to emboss the Framelits. Well, not all of us have 2 silicone pads, right? Here is the sandwich that I use to emboss the heart.

1. Tab 1 of Multipurpose Platform
2. Creasing Pad
3. Silicone Pad
4. Card stock to be embossed
5. Framelit (cutting edge face up)
6. Cutting Pad
7. Recycled looking paper that comes padded your Sizzix Original dies (or Card Stock) as shim.


This stamp set will be available for free during Sale-A-Bration! It's coming...starting on the 24th of January. This is a one of the 6 stamps from Sprinkled Expressions stamp set. I use markers to isolate and color the words and the hearts. I also use my favorite Adorning Accents Edgelits Die to cut the border - allowing me to stamp the inside of the card and showing it through the front.

Enjoy!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!