Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Congratulations - Shining Star!

This is another card I made using Sprinkled Expressions stamp set from the coming Sale-A-Bration catalog. It will be available on the 24th of this month.


I also use the Adorning Accents "cutting edge" (A.K.A. Edgelits Dies) to get the curve. I use the same concept from my previous Christmas gift card holders.


I love the little blue ribbon added to the sentiment. Thanks to Dawn Olchefske for the idea. Mine is much, much smaller!

Have a great day!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!