Thursday, November 17, 2011

Paulina's Birthday

I got a couple of things to share with you today. I got a lot of requests asking me how to make the Spice Cake Purse. So click here for the updates on how to make the purse.

Last Saturday was my younger sister Paulina's Birthday. She flew up to the Bay Area so we can celebrate her "milestone". She joined my Fun and Fast Christmas Card Class(more on that later) and we had Dinner at Bijou Restaurant. It was delicious!



I made her this Beautiful Butterfly card which I CASE from Meg Loven. Paulina loves it!


On Monday, we got together again with our youngest sister Kathy to make these bird houses since she loves the Bird Houses that I posted here. They get to choose their favorite colors. Look closely at the purple bird house, Kathy puts shadows on her leaves. So cute!


Paulina is proud of her creation.
So cute, don't you think?

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!