Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pines and Poinsettias Christmas Cards


This is another card we made for the Fun and Fast Christmas Cards class. I CASE this from Connie Stewart.

Here are a couple of my versions of this stamp set. They are Clean and Simple. The first one was a Make and Take on one of my workshops and they love it! I got this stamp set for free with the Christmas Keepsake Box in August. After I finished the box, I love using it!

Add Top Note Die and Holly Berry Bouquet DSP.




Pines & Poinsettias Stamp Set Wood-Mount(123762) Clear-Mount(123764)


Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!