Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fun and Fast Christmas Card Class

Do you live around East Bay Area, near Hayward? Come and stamp with me! I am offering a Fun and Fast Christmas Card Class!


When: Thursday, November 3, 2011 @ 10am - 1pm or
Saturday, November 12, 2011 @10am - 1pm

Class Fee: 3 cards for $10 or 5 cards for $15

I will post the other 2 cards once the classes are done. Please contact me for more details and to register.
_____

Some of the ideas on these cards are from my fellow demonstrators on Stampin' Connection. Would you like to join my team to see more ideas from this exclusive website and the monthly Stampin' Success magazines? From now until the end of October, you can get a FREE Big Shot or up to $100 of product. Click below for more information and how to join.



Hope to see you at my class or become my team member!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!