Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sweet Table

I made the banner to decorate the Sweets table for my niece's wedding.


Here are some close-up pictures of the "Life Is Sweet" banner on an olive tree.  I use the Perfect Pennant Die for this and I wish it was bigger!





Another best part of the Sweets table?  This incredibly beautiful Cake and Cake Pop Stand built by my brother-in-law, Lich Vu, Vy Passetti's dad.  You can see more of Vy's beautiful cake pops here.


Here are the Bride and Groom cutting their cake.


Follow me on Pinterest here for more ideas and inspirations for this Rustic Theme Wedding.

Click here to place an order.

May your day will be as sweet as ever!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!