Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Candy Labels

I made these candy labels for my niece's wedding and propped them on samples of corks as holders for the bride's selection.  We ended up using the one with the Soft Suede Polka Dots ribbon as seen here.


Here they are at the Wedding on the wood stumps.  I wished I had known what the containers look like, I would have made some differently, but even the bride was not sure!


My favorite treats are these Billy Ball Cake Pops on the grass bed container designed by Vy Passetti.


Follow me on Pinterest here for more ideas and inspirations for this Rustic Theme Wedding.

Click here to place an order.

Enjoy!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!