Monday, July 23, 2012

Angry Birds Nugget Holder II

This is a quick post to show another Angry Birds Nugget Holder.  I didn't have enough time to finish them and pop them into the kid's birthday party favor bags. I tend to simplify things when I mass produce and it's another version based on the image I found on the Internet. 


I use the cut materials, however, to do a quick demo kit on the go while I was in Southern California.  It was fun and everyone enjoyed making it!

Follow me on Pinterest HERE for more Angry Birds Party ideas that I use.  

To place your order, click HERE.

Have a great day!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!