Monday, July 16, 2012

Pinwheels

I saw the idea of pinwheels on Stampin' Success, a magazine exclusive for SU! demonstrators, and had to make some for my niece's wedding.  You might have seen them on the ground surrounding the Sweet Table at her wedding on this post


They are actually supposed to be used as photo props, but they were cute there too!  Here are the Bride and Groom.  Congratulations to the newly weds!  Here's to happy memories and many years of happiness!


My kids love them, too.  It was hot that day so everyone ended up loosen up their clothes like them! :)


Here is my model, Gianna, at a different location.


When all the Cake Pops are gone, they got propped on the grass bed.  I use the Flower Folds Die and 2-1/2" and 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punches for the center.


I had trouble fastened them to the dowels and my husband came to my rescue with this idea.  He removed part of the dowel and suggested I use some plastic washers in between.  Brilliant idea!  Thanks, Honey!  They are can spin too.


Follow me on Pinterest here for more ideas and inspirations for this Rustic Theme Wedding.

Click here to place an order.

Hope your day will carefree and sweet as ever!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!