Friday, July 13, 2012

Bride and Groom Wedding Card

I made this wedding card for my niece and her husband.


I found the template on Lynn Pratt's website and pretty much CASE it!  I change a few things to match with the wedding color and theme.  Ignore the buttons as I decided to add it on the jacket instead.  No adhesive residue left behind thanks to the Adhesive Remover!


I also embossed the envelope flap to match the dress.


Follow me on Pinterest here for more ideas and inspirations for this Rustic Theme Wedding.

Click here to place an order.

Wishing your day is as beautiful as ever!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!