Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thank You Gum Holders


Remember the basket of goodies I made back in one of  my December posts?  Since we're on the peachy orange color theme, I thought I show you the Eclipse gum holders.  It was inspired by Holly E. from Stampin' Connection, an exclusive SU! Demonstator's website.  Have you considered becoming a demonstrator, wanted a discount on SU! products or wanted a peek of what's on Stampin' Connection?  From now until the end of March is a great time to test drive being a Demo.  The Starter Kit is on sale right now for only $125.  It values at $345.  There's no obligation to buy anything further until June 30, 2012.  You can contact me or click here for more info.


I used Just Believe stamp set , Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, and the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die for this gum holder.  They were so thrilled to receive all the gifts!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Danee

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!