Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Leprechaun

Thank you everyone who has purchased my tutorials and for all those kind and cute comments/emails you have sent my way!  I appreciate them very much!  If you still have trouble with your downloads or have not received your tutorials, please check your spam folder or contact me.



Today, I want to show the Leprechaun from my tutorial (as seen on this post) by himself so you can see the details more.  Changing his shoe color to green might bring them out more.  Try it!

Just a little story as I didn't know what all the business of being pinched on St. Patrick's Day meant.  My 4-year-old son, Jake, came home a few weeks ago and talked about the Leprechaun.  He was actually scared of it!  He talked about it pinching him on St. Patrick's Day.  I looked up and it said that if you wear green, the Leprechauns don't see you so you don't get pinched.  If there's no green, you'll get pinched for that reason!   I'll make sure Jake wears something green this Saturday so he's not scared of being pinched!

Have a great day!

Danee

1 comment:

  1. St Patrick's Day is Sunday!!! Make sure Jake wears the green on Sunday, not Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!