Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Bishop St. Patrick

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!  I hope you have been pinched-proof!


Here is my punch art of St. Patrick himself.  We sometimes forget what the day is all about  I learned a lot from creating this tutorial (as seen on this post) who St. Patrick is.  I hope that my children will understand it's not all about green and being pinched!  There was a patron saint (of Ireland) to be honored and remembered on this day.

The wearing of green is a symbol of St. Patrick's Day and Ireland, the Emerald Isle, in general.  However, the day is celebrated in America more than Ireland and that St. Patrick's original color was blue!  Hope you will have a fun and wonderful weekend!

Cheers!

Danee

1 comment:

  1. very cute....I don't think I've ever seen a card like this... love your creativity & thank you for sharing your creativity

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!