Monday, February 10, 2014

Go Green Western Theme Centerpieces

We had a Live and Silent Auction Dinner at the kid's school last Saturday.  It was so fun!

Beer bottles, old shirts, patterned paper, and twines

I helped out in creating vases for the centerpieces.  I used various recycling materials for this project and sent a few samples out.  The school staff loved the samples and varieties.

Cans, brown bag paper and patterned paper


I had a few retired stamp sets that are Western theme.  I used them along with old shirts, cans, bottles, brown bags, burlap rice bags, jeans and kid's toys.

Snapple and Starbucks bottles, old shirts, patterned paper, etc.


I had some Western theme patterned paper given to me by a friend.  Thanks, Eloisa!  Of course, I never forget to use the punches for a little cowboy punch art.

Pickle and coffee jars with burlap bag, old shirt and jeans.

You can do so much with recycling materials!

Burlap bag and old shirts



Old shirts and twines

Burlap bags, patterned paper, old shirts and twines

Cans, patterned paper, twines and toy star

Cans with patterned paper, old shirts and twines.

Cans with patterned paper and twines
I hope you are inspired to recycle.  Yee-haw!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!