Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Coach's Basketball Cards

My son, Ryan, has been in the CYO basketball since 2nd grade.  The Fourth Graders celebrated their end of the season basketball last Saturday.  It was really fun to see the kids so excited to receive their trophies and awards.  I put together some quick Basketball cards for the 3 coaches. 


I started out doing the rolling basketball I CASE from SCS gallery by stamper Star, but my cards are 8-1/2" x 5-1/2".


Then I change it into a moving shot.


Finally, I create a Basketball stand by rolling the side of the pencil in the ink to achieve the pole.  Thank you, Coaches Miguel, Juan, and Pedro!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!