Saturday, May 19, 2012

Residency Graduation


Since Fox and Friends stamp set is on the retiring list, I was looking through my photos and found this card.  This card was made for my niece who finished her residency last year.  I got the idea from Lynn Pratt (Thanks, Lynn!) and just hand-drawn the scrub.  They have a slogan as "Who will deliver your baby?" at the hospital where she did her residency.  Since she was born in the Year of the Monkey, I thought I stamped all the characters from Fox and Friends on the envelope to tease her. 

Have a great day!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!