Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Favor(ite) Day!

Wow, did you check out the Clearance Rack today? You can get savings up to 80% off with the Clearance Rack Blitz! However, I am not just crazy about that, I am crazy because there are so many old style(whale tail) punches that are on there!!! If you are nut about creating Punch Arts as I am, please head over there after this post because you don't want to miss this! I love this style punches A LOT!!! Trust me, if you want to make things that I made, you'll need them. Who doesn't want to make Angry Birds? The 5-Petals and Circle Punches are on there! Hurry before they are gone!


Today is also the last day to get the extra $35 when you order or host a workshop with $350 or more. You can click on the image below for more info.


If you join my team today, you can also get your Sale-A-Bration stamp early for every $50 you order on top of the extra $35 deal! Click on the below image to join in the fun!



We are not done yet! It's such a perfect favorite day for me because I was going to show you my Christmas Keepsake Box that I made back in August. I got this for free at the time for recruiting, but now today, it has a special deal on the Clearance Rack too! I love how the gold glitters give it all this shine! More to come with glitters!

Christmas Keepsake Special Offer(129024) Was: $19.95 Now: $11.97


After I finished this box, I demoed a simple Fancy Favor box using the same stamp set at my workshop.



See how much fun and deal you can get in a day? Have a wonderful day!!!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!