Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Hand Sanitizer Holders


I made these hand sanitizer holders (thanks to Kimberly Van Diepen for the idea) using the Jolliest Time of the Year stamp set . These gifts (and a few other designs that I will show next year) are for the staffs at Hayward Healthcare where my dad chooses to stay. Because they are so cute, my dear husband grabs a few for other friends. Everyone loves it! The staffs at this Nursing Home are very kind and caring people with A LOT of patience. Thank you so much for all that you do! They have recently remodeled their facility as well so it looks much nicer!



Talking about sparkling, one day I walked out of my craft room and my husband gave me a funny smile. I asked him "What it is?" He said I looked very sparkly! I had glitters all over my face!


Anyhow, these pictures doesn't show enough shine (click on the picture to enlarge it) from the gold glitters, but they are certainly more sparkly than me for sure!!!

Have a great day!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!