Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winter Post Ice Skaters - Sneak Peeks

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! We did and this year we had so much fun laughing!!! I wish I had time to post these gift card holders before Christmas. This year I made so many hand made gifts that I feel I should simplify things just a little bit and that include the gift cards - no purses for girls this year.


I use the same measurements and scoring with different decoration in the front, according to the gift cards. This is the same cut and fold as the last post, except the pocket is in vertical position, die-cut with the Adorning Accents Edgelits. The front is using the new Framelits Dies. This one is for Cold Stone Ice Cream gift cards. I like the the Ice Skaters from the Winter Post - remind me of ice and since black would not be a good color for Christmas, I pick out the gray and red from the gift card to go with it.



Stamps: Winter Post

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Letters to Santa DSP

Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray

Accessories: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits and Framelits Dies, sponges, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Blossom, Blushing Bride, Marina Mist, and Pear Pizzaz markers

Card stock measures 2-3/4" x 11". Score at 3-3/4" and 7-1/2" on the long side. Belly bands measure 1" and either 8" (horizontal) or 6" (vertical). Angle the Edgelits a little bit for the pocket.

Have a great day!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!