Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CASE II: Changing Elements


I CASE these two cards from the catalogs(p.26). On the first one, I change only a couple of elements (the color/number of the brads and the baker twine). In the second card, I change the stamp, switch the placement of the First Edition DSP and card stock, change the color of the scallop circle, and the position of the brads (from vertical to horizontal). It's the same concept, but it really makes a big difference.


I made this card for my assignment last week. I was asked to change the color and the stamp. It's on p. 12 of the catalog. By these slight changes it gives the card a completely different feeling to it! I love it and it's quite easy to duplicate. I consider this to be like a sketch challenge. :)

Still feeling not crafty or creative? Try the kits! Stampin' Up! is having such fabulous promotions this month. Buy two Simply Sent Kits and get a FREE coordinating stamp set! Click here for more details. Click on the image below to shop in my Online Store!



Have fun CASEing or creating with a kit! :)

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!