Tuesday, October 18, 2011

CASE I

Feeling not creative or crafty? Then just CASE it! I was asked to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) something in the catalog last week. I like to share what I learn about CASE.


I CASE this project from my fabulous upline Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho. The pedestal and the candy wrapper are completely CASE in every way. I change the stamp sets on the card and the cellophane gift bag and now they look a little bit different.

The mummy that was on this post was completely CASEd from Angie Juda. Like the zebra patterns, no two mummies are exactly the same due to the nature of tearing and sponging. So why I am telling you this? Because you can CASE some or all and it becomes uniquely your creation and that's creativity at work!

Have fun creating some CASES today! :)

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!