Friday, January 11, 2013

The Grateful Melted Snowmen

Happy Belated New Year!  I hope you are having a great year so far!

I haven't posted for awhile as I have been preoccupied with many other things.  Truth is, I haven't been creating as much.  It has been more for an "as needed basis" so it's either CAS or CASE paper crafting and most of the time it's off seasonal.  So I haven't been sharing those off seasonal projects or forgot to take pictures of them.


I got volunteered at my kids' school to do some favors as a token of our appreciation for the team members who will be visiting their school to do the school accreditation this year. Today I want to share my Grateful Melted Snowmen.  I love snowman as even when Christmas is over, he can still hang around a little longer (until he melted).   The idea of Melted Snowman has been around for a few years now.  This one is CASE from LeeAnn Greff with my own twist of the gratitude snowball.  Sandwich in between the snowman is a peppermint patty.


Stamp Set:  Tiny Tags

Punches used:  1-3/4", 1-3/8" and 1" circle , 3/4" & 1" square , Build-A-Cupcake, and Snowflake punch (retired).  The nose is cut from one of the left over negative of a flower die.


I also made a Centerpiece for them to enjoy.  I used the Daisy #2 Die to do the Centerpiece.  I hot glued the flowers to the pens as stems.  I love how the Corduroy buttons add such a beautiful effect to the Gerber Daisies!


Until next time, have a wonderful day!

Danee

2 comments:

  1. Well I love your little melted snowmen. So very cute and thanks for playing withmusmthismweek at LNS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Danee! I've missed seeing your incredible creations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!