Friday, February 3, 2012

With All My {Heart}

I love Everyday Enchantment DSP!  The paper is so pretty and it's so perfect for many themes.   I was inspired by the idea for this heart candy box using the Heart and the 1-3/8" Square punches here.  I decide to make these little note cards with a treat in between the heart for my son's Staff/Teacher's Appreciation Day and people who have been supporting him for his fundraising events.

It's great for Valentines and many other occasions.   I add Dotto, temporary adhesive, in the back of the box so it's removeable.  
Since I mass produce these 3-D notes and make the box fits better between the hearts, I change the measurement a little bit.  If you are interested in an example of how to plan and cut for mass production for this project, send me an email or leave me a comment.  If there's enough interests, I'll put a quick tutorial for you.

Edit for update:  Thank you for all your requests for tutorial!  I've sent the tutorial out to those who have left an email address or have emailed me.  If you like a complimentary copy of this tutorial, please leave me a comment with your email address or contact me.

Stampin' Up! is having another promotion.  There's a FREE 30-day trial on My Digital Studio Express.
129600
With the FREE 30-day trial, you’ll get:
* Full access to the software at NO COST for 30 days.
* Full design functionality.
* Exclusive artwork that comes with My Digital Studio Express—that’s $50 worth of content!
* Opportunity to purchase additional downloads from designer templates to stamp brush sets--and everything in between.
* Access to our professional print services.

Once the 30-day free trial period is over, you can purchase the downloadable or disc version of the software to continue using it. You'll simply open up the trial version you already have on your computer, and will be prompted to enter the product registration key you received after purchasing the software. (You'll receive this key via e-mail if you purchase the downloadable version, and you'll find it along with your shipped software if you purchase the disc version.)   Hope you will give it a try!

Have a great weekend!

Danee

29 comments:

  1. I love this and would very much like to know more about it! My email is wvbc@juno.com. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi would love more info...I make cards for nursing home and this looks great thanks..dd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea - would love details, thanks! rene_tucker@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, would love more info...momcswan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see how you made the note cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a tutorial dham16@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love the directions for this. Choiniere511@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to see a tutorial for it. They are beautiful and with my favorite dsp!
    Thanks
    Debi Pippin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love a tutorial or directions, pretty please! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are adorable. Would be great for my Red Hat Ladies. Thank You so much for sharing. Would love instructions on how to make your candy heart card. esmusic1@hotmail.com
    GlitterElla

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these! I love that you can have your treat and still have a beautiful card remaining. Very clever. If you do the tutorial, I would love to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these, and would really love the directions for this. I would like to make them for my neice and nephew's classmates for valentines. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to have the directions to make these cute cards to hold chocolate. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are too stinkin cute!!! I want to make them all year long! I love the choice of papers too. You get the genius of the week for tis!I, like everyone else, woud love a tutorial for heart and card.
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would love the tutorial-these are darling!!

    stampher@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very creative and would love the instructions for making this. april0415@embarqmail.com tfs.. have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so great! I would love the toutorial. Thanks for putting this out there for us! Leslie.strand@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great idea for a sweet little note! Yes, I would {heart} to have your tutorial. Many thanks! rpjunkin@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the card. It looks like I will be making a few of these. Would love the tutorial.
    Thanks
    rosetsou@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this! I would love to make them and put in my orders as a thank you!!
    My email address is speters@elitetrailer.com
    thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is an absolutely fabulous idea for not only Valentine's Day, but so many other occasions!! I would love to have a copy of your tutorial to make these!!
    My email address is: sdyas0936@msn.com

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are so cute! PLease share your tutorial with me. dggard@bellsouth.net TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd love the instructions to make them for my stamping group. I'm always looking for different ideas to share with them, too. geddiesusanathotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  24. I came across your work from Inking Everything and loved your projects so I had to google your blog. So very cute. I would love a turorial for these. I am in a last minute scramble to get a few projects done before Valentine's Day. My email is jer_kin@sbcglobal.net.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this project. If there is a tutorial on how to make this please let me know. My e-mail is bevybus119@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love the tutorial for your "With All My Heart" project. Thanks for sharing. bdrathmell@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love this tutorial. It is adorable! My EMAIL Imastamping@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a CUTE idea! Yes, please, I would like the tutorial, please send to: imacrafty1(at)sbcglobal(dot)net THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Just found your blog and came across the cute Valentines. Will you be putting up a tutorial of this on your blog. I would love to see it. Thanks!
    obsomp@yahoo.com
    Peg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!