Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Embossed Wedding Card

My talented sister, Michelle, can knock down anything in the house and rebuild/remodel it, but she has no patience for making cards!  She asks me to make her a card for my niece's wedding.  So here is what I made for her.  It is similar to another card  I saw on Stampin' Connection or somewhere on the Internet awhile ago.


I used the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Teeny Tiny Wishes, and lots of pearls!  I also embossed the envelope flap with the same EF.  She loves it!


Follow me on Pinterest here for more ideas and inspirations for this Rustic Theme Wedding.

Click here to place an order.

Have a wonderful day!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!