Monday, July 9, 2012

Food Labels and Corks

I decide to enter these Corks as Food Label Holders in the Late Night Stampers Challenge 180 - Go Green with Recycled Items.  It's my first time to enter a challenge ever!


I saw the idea of corks being used as place card holders on the Internet.  I made mine slightly different to hold these food labels for the wedding.  One side of the buffet table has food label holders with double wine corks as shown above and the other side has single champagne cork as shown below.  I cut a slit in the middle.  I also use tacky glue and let it dry so it will temporarily stick down to the linen.


Follow me on Pinterest here for more ideas and inspirations for this Rustic Theme Wedding.

Click here to place an order.

Have a wonderful day!  We did at the wedding!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!