Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Autum Splendor Center Step Card


Step cards have been around for sometimes now and I don't know who started them, but lately I see a lot of different versions of it. Different cuts and sizes of cards and boxes mean that paper crafters have to do a lot of basic Math to calculate too! For today's card, which I got the idea from Julie Davison, I use Autumn Splendor again with Spice Cake DSP and SU! markers. I also decided to use Old Olive CS instead of the Pear Pizzaz CS since it gives a more richer color and yet still coordinates well with the DSP.
116503 Autumn Splendor

I hope you enjoy all the different ways to use Autumn Splendor stamp set! You might see me using this stamp set again in the future, but starting tomorrow, I will show some 3-D ideas using the Spice Cake DSP.

Enjoy!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!