Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's A Wrap Holidays

Happy Thanksgiving! I don't have a turkey for you because I am sure most of you will be having turkey today. :) However, I have a couple of birds and a pumpkin to show you. I am featuring It's A Wrap Holidays stamp set.



I love wrapping Hershey's Nuggets and Punch Arts! So of course I got to have this stamp set and combine it with my Punch Arts! Here is the pumpkin with 3 Hershey's Nuggets inside for Thanksgiving.



Yes, that is an Angry Bird. I will show the details soon. :)


It's A Wrap Holdays: Wood-Mount (122770) Clear-Mount (122772)

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Danee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!