Monday, March 12, 2012

Flower Gift

Good Morning! Today I want to share with you little gift package of flowers that I made. This can be used for gift packaging at the end.


I like the ability to have multiple uses for a gift. I was inspired by Connie Stewart to use a shim with the Simply Scoring Tool to make the box with the same size paper and the idea of using magazines to create flowers using our punches. My son's teacher told me that she loves to make cards but only uses magazines to cut out the images for her cards. I made this gift with her and another customer in mind.


Half of the flowers are from magazine ads while the other half are using SU! Designer Series Paper. While adding the finished touch to the package, I discover that when I adhere the small sides of the Blossom Punch together, it becomes this small flower cup for the center of the flower! I haven't seen anyone doing this and it's so cute!


So here is my multiple uses of the gift idea. The band for the package becomes a bookmark!

Have a great day!

Danee

2 comments:

  1. Awesome gift! I saw Connie's blog post about making the flowers from junk mail. Great idea! I'm sure your customers will LOVE your gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so lovely !! What a gorgeous gift!!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
All stamped images are copyright of Stampin' Up! 1990-2014. The contents of this blog have been created by Danee Hoang. They are shared for personal non-commercial use and inspiration only. Thanks for your support!